1. General provisions of the privacy and personal data protection policy
The non-governmental organization "SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF POST-WAR REHABILITATION AND PROSTHETICS", which is registered and operates in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine (hereinafter - NGO "NDIPRTP") undertakes to protect the personal data of all persons who have visited this site, in connection therefore seeks to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a set of information about an identified or identifiable natural person), thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions for using the site for each user. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy sets out the procedure for the processing of personal data by the NGO "NDIPRTP", the types of personal data that are collected, the purposes of using such personal data, interaction with third parties, security measures for the protection of personal data, conditions of access to personal data, as well as contact information for the user to access, amend, block or delete their personal data and address any questions the user may have regarding personal data protection practices.
2. Collection and use of personal data
When the user uses the website of the NGO "NDIPRTP", user data is processed, namely:
· cookie files;
· IP addresses;
· parameters and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
When visiting the site, all logins to the system are recorded. Other information about user traffic is not processed or stored. In any case, when optional information is requested, the user will be notified at the time such information is collected. NGO "NDIPRTP" does not collect personal data revealing racial or ethnic affiliation, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in professional unions, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of unique identification of a natural person, data related to the state of health or other personal data. NGO "NDIPRTP" collects data on site visit statistics. The information may contain information about the connection, traffic, the user's browser, as well as about the date, time, duration of work on the Internet and being on the site.
3. Processing of personal data
The processing and storage of the provided personal data is carried out in data centers where the equipment that ensures the functioning of the site's services is located. The provided personal data is processed and may be stored in the personal data database or a separate table of the website database.
4. Purposes of using personal data
The user's personal data is used to ensure the provision of the site's Internet services, exchange of information/news, relations in the field of advertising and communication.
5. Term of storage of personal data
Personal data are stored for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of their processing.
NGO "NDIPRTP" cares about its users and tries to make the stay on the site as comfortable as possible. To do this, we need to analyze the behavior, preferences and interests of the user with the help of cookies. Such an analysis will help to improve the experience of interaction with the site, to determine the most convenient interface and navigation.
NGO "NDIPRTP" uses the following categories of cookies:
· functional cookies - used to save settings or configurations that are stored on the user's device between web browser sessions.
· targeted cookies - used to provide content that may interest the user. This data is stored on the user's device between web browser sessions.
· cookies of third-party services and analytics services
Important: Cookie settings may vary for mobile web browsers; it is worth reminding that full-fledged work with the site is available only when using cookies; Disabling cookies may limit access to the content and poor functioning of the Site's services.
7. Interaction of the Site with other resources
When the user uses the site, the codes of other Internet resources and third parties may be present on its pages, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties receive user data.
Therefore, these Internet resources can receive and process information that the user has visited these pages, as well as other information transmitted by the user's browser.
Such Internet resources can be:
· social plug-ins of networks
· chat bots
The use of these services is necessary for operational analysis of site visits, internal and external evaluation of site visits, depth of views, and user activity. NDIPRTP does not store or process data received from the specified services. Accordingly, if the user for any reason does not want the specified services to access his personal data, the user can at his own request clear cookies (via your browser).
8. Interaction with third parties regarding personal data
NGO "NDIPRTP" does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is a requirement of the law, at the request of the subject of personal data or in other cases set forth in this policy. NGO "NDIPRTP" understands that personal information is a value and integral content, including personal non-property rights of any natural person, therefore it takes all possible measures to protect personal information of users, voluntarily and knowingly transferred by the last NGO "NDIPRTP" . The site may contain links to other websites (exclusively for informational purposes). If you link to other websites, this policy will not apply to those websites. In connection with this, NGO "NDIPRTP" recommends to review the policy in the field of privacy and personal data of each website before transferring any personal data by which you can be identified.
9. Protection of personal data
NGO "NDIPRTP" uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data against loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, NGO "NDIPRTP" cannot guarantee absolute security against any threats arising outside the regulation of NGO "NDIPRTP". NGO "NDIPRTP" provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to ensure the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of NGO "NDIPRTP". Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data or a person authorized by him is allowed in cases defined by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
10. Terms of access to personal data
The procedure for accessing personal data of third parties is determined by the terms of the user's consent, given by the owner of personal data, to the processing of this data or in accordance with the requirements of the law. The user has the right to receive any information about himself from any subject of relations related to personal data, provided that the surname, first name and patronymic, place of residence (place of stay) and details of the document that certifies the natural person who submits the request, except for cases established by law. User access to personal data is free of charge.
11. Rights of the subject of personal data
NGO "NDIPRTP" informs the user about his rights as a subject of personal data, which are regulated by the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data", namely:
1. to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location of the owner or manager of personal data or to give an appropriate mandate to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except for cases established by law;
2. to receive information about the terms of providing access to personal data, in particular information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3. to access your personal data;
4. to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, an answer on whether his personal data is being processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
5. present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
6. make a reasoned demand for the change or destruction of your personal data by any owner and administrator of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7. to protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of data, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or dishonors honor, dignity and business reputation natural person;
8. appeal to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for human rights or to the court with complaints about the processing of their personal data;
9. apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
10. enter a reservation regarding the limitation of the right to process one's personal data when giving consent;
11. withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12. know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13. to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
To update, obtain access, make changes, block or delete your personal data, withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that you have provided to the NGO "NDIPRTP" in accordance with this policy, or in case of any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data processed by the NGO "NDIPRTP", please contact the indicated address: @.org
12. Policy Change
This policy is subject to change from time to time and without prior notice changes and additions may be made to the user's opinion about this, including when the requirements of the law change. In case of significant changes to this policy of the NGO "NDIPRTP", a notice will be posted on the website and the date of entry into force of these changes will be indicated. If within the specified period you do not refuse to accept them in writing, this will mean that you agree to the relevant policy changes. Please review the policy from time to time to be aware of any changes or additions.